Success Television’s videos of real world successful business leaders back up your leadership development skills training. Who better to learn from about risk and opportunity than Intel co-founder Andy Grove or Sir Richard Branson? Want to know how to spur innovation? Watch how eBay founder Pierre Omidyar does it. How are you managing through tough times, setbacks, challenges? Polar explorer Ernest Shackleton’s story provides rich lessons on communication, morale and leadership.
Success Television’s Leadership Skills videos offers organizations, consultants, trainers, and schools the opportunity to teach and explore leadership skills and traits using videos of well-known successful leaders who illuminate our thinking around this most important business skill. In this super-sized leadership skills training, you get the videos from The Wisdom of Caring Leaders and four other videos of successful leaders.
Donald Van de Mark, former anchorman and journalist at CNN,CNBC and public television, interviews, profiles and then provides his insights and learning concepts from the successful leaders and entrepreneurs that we can adapt as our own.
Want to engage and retain your top talent? What's the behavior they need to succeed? Are they taking the risks needed to innovate? Can you unlock their passion?
Nine Videos and Learning Concepts:
• Leadership Under Stress (Polar Explorer Ernest Shackleton)
• Choose Successful Behavior (Stephen Covey)
• Encourage Courage and Compassion (Jack Welch)
• Benefit from Different Perspectives (Pierre Omidyar)
• Unleash Passion/Vision Anita Roddick)
• Manage Risk and Find Opportunities (Richard Branson)
• Obstacles, Innovation and Survival (Andy Grove)
• Women, Adversity and Respect (Madame CJ Walker)
• Avoiding Favorites and Morale (Marshall Goldsmith)